Life Time Events has announced their Rad Dirt Fest in Trinidad, Colorado USA will be the wildcard and seventh race in the $250,000 USD Life Time Grand Prix 2023 gravel ‘n grit series.
Although the 70 “by-invitation” gravel and off-road riders competing in the series are not required to line up 30 September at Rad Dirt Fest, the event will award points towards the overall series championship. Rules only require participants start five of the seven races to compete for the $250,000 in cash prizes, with a rider’s five best performances counting towards the overall championship.
Taking place between the Chequamegon MTB Festival in the State of Wisconsin two weeks before and the series grand finale on 21 October at Big Sugar Gravel in Arkansas, Rad Dirt Fest will take riders on 110 mile gravel course, nicknamed “Stubborn Delores,” with 10,000 feet of vertical ascent in the snow-capped Sangre de Cristo Mountains. 70 and 40 mile course options are also available for riders not competing in the overall series.
2023 Life Time $250,000 Grand Prix Series:
- 22 April – Sea Otter Classic in Monterey, California
- 3 June – Unbound Gravel in Emporia, Kansas
- 8 July – Crusher in the Tusher in Beaver, Utah
- 12 August – Leadville Trail 100 MTB in Leadville, Colorado
- 16 September – Chequamegon MTB in Cable, Wisconsin
- 30 September – Rad Dirt Fest in Trinidad, Colorado
- 21 October – Big Sugar Gravel in Bentonville, Arkansas
Photos: Life Time Events